Booster Preparation Before First Use
(This is an important step... don't skip it!!)
Wash Grovia Organic Boosters on hot with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 5–6 times before first use (The Boosters will continue to gain absorbency with these additional washing). You can wash your Boosters with any load of laundry before use. Reason: The fabrics used for absorbency have minimal processing and washing gets them ready to absorb.
- Boosters should be removed from trainer pocket before washing.
- If you have an excessively gross mess, feel free to wash the trainer; pull out the booster after it is washed; and then rewash both the booster and the trainer.
- Slide booster into the inside pocket of the trainer and place soiled trainer in a zippered wet bag. Store training pants for up to 2 days before washing. No soaking necessary.
- Wash warm with detergent.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.